Thursday, October 15, 2009

" GENTLEMEN" ARE THEY WORTH IT?


To get more of Mentally Orgasmic click this link here: INTRO Magazine
 

Men have you ever been dating someone and asked yourself "Are they really worth it"? Many of you get caught up in the moment where we want to show someone how we feel or think of them but many people are not worth the time or the effort. So how do you determine if the person that you are seeing is a "worth the time"?
Looks first personality second! That's just the way that it is no matter what someone tells you but once we meet that person we forget to have real conversations with them. Example: if your planning the first date what suggestions are being made for the date. If you suggest Morton's and she wants Applebees then there is a problem and we are not just talking income here. Fellas if you suggest Morton's and she is dead set on Applebees because she has never been or never heard of it then you might want to keep it moving. She is not open to try new things and/or experiences.
Now of course on the first date we want to look our best so men that means "NO WHITE T-SHIRTS". If we are going to a nice restaurant a polo shirt and some nice khakis would be nice. Please do not sag so much that we have to look at your underwear. Depending on who is driving for this date if the music playing is anything Gucci or if its Plies "Becky" then you might want to get that emergency phone call jumping off so you can keep it moving. Fellas if your bring your date roses and she looks at you funny just turn around and leave. I was reading twitter and I saw that one of the people that I follow had bought his date some roses and she told him that he was moving to fast. Ladies I want you to remember that most men have no idea what the different color roses mean. So if he brings you red roses on the first date that does not mean that he is in love with you already or that he is ready to hit the sheets immediately. He is being called a rare species know as a "Gentleman".
Yes they still exist! Gentlemen walk against the curb of the street and open doors and are not always trying to cop a feel every time they see you. When you go out with a "Gentleman" the date does not always require a sexual favor. "Gentlemen" do not play songs like "Fuck My Baby Mama" by Eazy-E right before sex (true story). "Gentlemen" take you on trips out of the state just because he wants to do something nice with you (ever just leave the state to go to a movie). "Gentlemen" buy you "Just Thinking About You" cards just because. "Gentlemen will not let you spend more on them than what you would spend on yourself. "Gentlemen" demands that others in his presence respect you no matter what the situation is. A "Gentleman" simply just enjoys your company.
Ladies please take note because they are a rare species and you can easily kill them for the next lady simply by being a "Bitch"!
I dedicate this one to all the gentlemen that I have met and that have been destroyed by that Bitch!

5 comments:

  1. HELLO,once again a good subject.My opinion, no "MAN" can be destroyed by that bitch.It's up to that individual "gentleman" to decide how he is going to approach/mislead his new lady friend.Of course no white t- shirts or jeans/maybe.First dates are always the worse?/"he or she" doesn't want to open themselves up to soon only to be talked about later.Is HE or SHE worth it "YES" despite the differences.If first dates/drinks don't happen you or I wouldn't be here.Rember it's not a bad thing to get caught up in the moment/" first dates" just don't get "STUCK"/3.5 kids,mortgage,insurance,taxes, her car note. "YES SHE IS WORTH IT" LIVE UNSCRIPTED!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only thing tο ԁo pгіoг to piсking up anу branԁ, is to соmρletelу investigatіon it anԁ consult а
    sρесialіst.

    My webpage: Http://Www.Prnewswire.Com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm it appears likе your ωebsite аte my first cοmment
    (it wаs suρer long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I had written and say, I'm
    thoгoughly еnjοying your blog.
    I aѕ well am an аѕрiring blog blоgger but
    I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any suggestions for newbie blog writers? I'd certainly apprесiate it.


    Feel free to surf to mу page http://hypnosys.ru/index.php?title=Участник:PeterCagl

    ReplyDelete
  4. My relatives always say that I am killіng mу time here at nеt, but
    ӏ knoω Ӏ am getting familiaгіty еveryday by reading theѕ
    fastidious ρоsts.

    my blοg post: argonet.co.kr
    my web site > http://cmscompare.ru

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good day! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could find a
    captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having difficulty finding one?

    Thanks a lot!

    Look into my site :: hangout seo optimization

    ReplyDelete