Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Cheating

To get more of Mentally Orgasmic click this link here: INTRO Magazine


If you’ve never been cheated on that you wouldn’t completely understand how it makes the other person feel and why it just should never be done. Its more than just having your heart broken and trust completely shattered. It destroys their self esteem.

I will forever feel like I’m not good enough. The only way I can rationalize in my head of why they went and did it is because I wasn’t doing something right, or that I was missing something, and she was the only person who could give it to him. I feel inadequate. I feel like they are too use to me and that I’m not as exciting anymore. Like we’ve been married for 150years and I just can’t do it for they anymore. And I’m always going to feel like this no matter how many times they can say sorry, because I was literally destroyed inside. That night I was replaced.

I can be told over and over that I shouldn’t feel this way, but if they doesn’t know why I feel this way then they can’t really say anything. If you’ve never been cheated on, replaced, the 2nd choice, the rebound, had unrequited love, then you don’t understand. You don’t get it.

So don’t tell me how I should feel.
Its your fault.


"Its a waste of time to try and make a someone understand until they've gone through exactly what they've put you though"

No comments:

Post a Comment